About Me/

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
IT IS IMPORTANT GETTING HAPPINESS, NOT THE GOAL, BUT THAT IS THE EFFORT TO GET IT "... I have always believed that everything we get in life doesn´t come as a gift ... it comes as a reward effort to reach it. It must have faith and believe in your abilities. I think my long life as a student I was taught to be methodical and persistent with ambitions to pursue. Different circumstances and objectives that have led me to pursue certain values of life, and that for the time being have taken place in my training, my ethics, including molding my personality, feeling extraordinarily proud of it.

Twitter Reality

Twitter has become one of the most popular tools of the Internet, with about 45 million users worldwide. Its success has led to a wide range of applications, many of them in business. In fact, a recent study by Burson-Marsteller found that 54% of the top 100 U.S. companies employing Twitter.
The main feature of Twitter is its simplicity. Second, Twitter creates emotional links between users, who may feel almost as if they were together physically, but are only linked by a computer or mobile phone. And thirdly, their power of mobilization is extraordinary, as was demonstrated recently in London, adding students to the protests in the streets against the government.
Do not forget that communication is a human need. Not surprisingly, therefore, that the recently opened "Time magazine", began with an article entitled "How Twitter will change the world in which we live”.

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, I think that Twitter is useless and especially for the students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fabio. You mentioned the features of Twitter were quite similar to those of Facebook, so I think it would be better if you could explain more specificly by comparing with some other similar websites for social networkign. Additionally, I think it is funny that you seem to both appraise and critisize those features of Twitter. I recommend you to narrow down the features and explain the advan. and disadv. of each. However, it is of great importance that you have mentioned the significance of communication!

    ReplyDelete