About Me/

My photo
Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom
IT IS IMPORTANT GETTING HAPPINESS, NOT THE GOAL, BUT THAT IS THE EFFORT TO GET IT "... I have always believed that everything we get in life doesn´t come as a gift ... it comes as a reward effort to reach it. It must have faith and believe in your abilities. I think my long life as a student I was taught to be methodical and persistent with ambitions to pursue. Different circumstances and objectives that have led me to pursue certain values of life, and that for the time being have taken place in my training, my ethics, including molding my personality, feeling extraordinarily proud of it.

SOCIAL TRENDS


The creation of Social Platforms seeking the trends to drive customers to actual services have facilitate the social feedback and collective buying. This is the chance of the company to generate content in relation to interested people. That people can contact around the company throughout this synergy. It involves sharing information and mutually beneficial collaborations.  It should take advantage of social network of segmentation available to choose interesting target.


The movement of information of a product or service will be getting easier and fast, and it will be received for many people in everywhere, social networking is a battlefield. Failures in dealing with customers can turn out expensive due to the high threat of substitute services. It involves manage the service and its impact on the market in a way that holds true to the new strategy, setting new standars of openness and transparency.

No comments:

Post a Comment